As a leader in a highly technical field, people are the most important resource Universal has to offer. We have developed an aggressive training program, including safety awareness, classroom and hands-on instruction, written documentation, and scheduled testing.
The Universal companies employ a workforce with diverse talents, from electrical and computer technicians, to engineers, to highly skilled labor to build, operate, and maintain sophisticated well servicing equipment. Opportunities for exceptional people continue to grow with the industry.
If you're interested in joining Universal, please access the Careers Site link above to create your candidate profile and review available vacancies.
- Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. and Universal Well Services, Inc. only accept applications online through our website. We do not accept paper applications in any form including fax, email or in person. We will not retain unsolicited applications submitted outside our online process.
- If you are interested in opportunities to join Universal, please create your candidate profile on the Careers Site link above. This site provides instructions on how create your candidate profile and apply to open vacancies and, answers to frequently asked questions and technical support. For candidates without internet access, computer stations are available in our local hiring offices during regular business hours. To find a hiring office, visit our Contact Us page.
- Each of Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. and Universal Well Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a drug-free workplace. Applicants receiving conditional job offers will be required to successfully pass a drug and alcohol test. Refusal to take a drug and alcohol test or a positive test will result in loss of conditional job offer.
- Applicants are required to submit accurate, complete and truthful information when answering questions during the Company's online application, interview and hiring process, including information related to the post-offer drug and alcohol test. Failure to do so, including providing partial or inaccurate information, will be grounds for rejection of a candidate's application(s) or separation if the individual has been employed.
- No question in the application process will be used to limit or excuse an applicant's consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. It is our policy not to refuse to hire a qualified individual with a disability because of the individual's need for an accommodation that would be required by local, state or federal law.
- If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to assist you with our online application process, please email email@example.com and provide us with the job number or job title, location of the position(s) of interest and your name, telephone number, email address and best time of day for us to reach you. Please allow three (3) business days for a response. Please note: This option applies only to those individuals with disabilities who require assistance with the Company's online application process. Resumes and applications for employment will not be accepted through this address and will be disregarded.