It's not a job. It's not a profession. It's our way of life.
At Patterson-UTI Drilling Company, working incident free is our way of life. When you’re part of our team, you’re part of our family. Your safety and wellbeing matter to us. So, working incident free isn’t just a priority to us. It’s our way of life.
Operational excellence is our minimum standard. We don’t settle for mediocrity. Whether you work on one of our rigs, on one of our trucks or in one of our yards, through you, our operational processes deliver. Excellence is our way of life.
Professional development is a core value at Patterson-UTI Drilling Company. Whether you are new to our industry or just new to our company, our Competency Development and Learning Programs give you the tools for success right from the start. Continuous learning is our way of life.
We are committed to growing our own. We coach, we counsel and we mentor. Growing our own is our way of life.
Opportunities to join our way of life include all rig-based positions, and from time to time, operations management, rig move trucking, maintenance, HSE, and HR.
Patterson-UTI Drilling Company proudly supports our troops and values their talents and contributions. We actively recruit military service members and qualified veterans.
If you’re interested in our way of life, please access our Careers Site link at the top of the page to create your candidate profile and review available vacancies.
- Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC only accepts applications online through our Company’s website. We do not accept paper applications in any form including fax, email or in person. We will not retain unsolicited applications submitted outside our online process.
- If you are interested in opportunities to join our Company, please create your candidate profile on one of our Careers sites above. Those sites provide instructions on how to create your candidate profile and apply to open vacancies and, answers to frequently asked questions and technical support. For candidates without internet access, computer stations are available in our local hiring offices during regular business hours. To find a hiring office, visit our Contact Us page.
- Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a drug-free workplace. Applicants receiving conditional job offers will be required to successfully pass a drug and alcohol test. Refusal to take a drug and alcohol test or a positive test will result in loss of conditional job offer.
- Applicants are required to submit accurate, complete and truthful information when answering questions during the Company’s online application, interview and hiring process, including information related to the post-offer drug and alcohol test. Failure to do so, including providing partial or inaccurate information, will be grounds for rejection of a candidate’s application(s) or separation from the Company if the individual has been employed.
- No question in the application process will be used to limit or excuse an applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. It is Patterson-UTI’s policy not to refuse to hire a qualified individual with a disability because of the individual’s need for an accommodation that would be required by local, state or federal law.